By: Melissa Flanders
Certified Corporate Wellness Coach
Spending time in the sun has its health benefits; increases Vitamin D, decreases depression, and even lowers blood pressure! However, health professionals around the globe agree: too much sun exposure can be detrimental to your health! As Summer begins to shine down on us, keep this one important fact in mind:
ALL SUNSCREEN IS NOT CREATED EQUAL!
The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has released its 10th annual Guide to Sunscreens, and I’m here to highlight some of the TOP RATED that are on the market for your purchasing pleasure. So before lathering up on any brand that’s on sale, keep these Sunscreen brands in mind for the best sun protection.
• All Good Sport Sunscreen, SPF 33
• All Terrain TerraSport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
• Babo Botanicals Clear Zinc Sunscreen Lotion, Fragrance Free, SPF 30
• Badger Sunscreen Cream and Lotion, SPF 25, 30, and 35
• Bare Belly Organics Face Stick Sunscreen, SPF 34
• Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Sunscreen Stick, SPF 30
• Goddess Garden Facial Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30
• Kabana Organic Skincare Green Screen D Sunscreen, Original, SPF 35
• Nature’s Gate Sport Vegan Sunscreen, SPF 50
• The Honest Company Sunscreen Stick, SPF 30
• Tropical Sands Sunscreen, SPF 15, 30, and 50
For a complete guide to the best and worst sunscreens, CLICK HERE
Stay Sun Safe out there my friends!